According to the Health and Safety Executive report for 2008/2009, over half of all cases of work-related illnesses are caused by musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) or stress.
In total, an estimated 29.3 million working days were lost due to work-related illness and injury.
Employees who suffered with work related Back Pain, took an average of 18.7 days off....
Prevention is better than cure!
Treating Musculo-skeletal problems in the workplace can:
- Eradicate Problems before they start
- Decrease Sickness Rates
- Save lost time for off-site treatments (typically 2 hours each)
- Reduce the cost of sickness
- Help prevent early retirement
- Improve morale and feeling of well-being
- Overcome pyschological barriers
- Help reduce stress